Thursday, November 20, 2014

Spreadsheet Reflecton

       I thought that the spreadsheet test was difficult because of the steps that we were supposed to write.  I think I would have been fine if I would have just had to do the spreadsheet itself.  I think this proves that i won't be a very good teacher if I am not good at giving directions.  The presentation wasn't that difficult even though I could have made it a little better.  I think a big problem I had was not writing the steps while I went along with my spreadsheet.  I thought this was a good project to learn off of and it required a lot of neatness and organization.  Hopefully I can learn off of this project and maybe even do a little bit better on the next project that might be somewhat similar to this one.







No comments:

Post a Comment